To preserve all the advantages of the duvet stuffed with goose down, you need to follow some small tricks:
- Ventilate every morning the bedroom to let breathe the duvet
- Do not expose to direct sunlight to avoid damaging the product quality
- Toss gently with regularity
- Wash the duvet at 40°C or dry every 2-3 years
- Avoid constant pressure
- Put the duvet away in its cotton bag
Washing: the feather is not afraid of high temperature, but for the respect of linings and tissues is recommended that you wash in soapy water at temperatures of 30-40 degrees.
Rinsing: must be very accurate, repeat it several times to remove all traces of soap and prevent halos remain on the fabric.
Drying: the ideal is to dry in the open air, avoiding direct exposure to the summer sun. The use of the dryer is allowed to average temperatures.
Storage: during the winter period, the exposure to air for a short period favors the good maintenance of the duvet. During periods of non-use the quilt should be stored in a dry place, inside its original bag.